Monday 16 June 2014

fathers day cards

Just wanted to share our fathers day cards with you all :)

DAD
Firstly I made a box card for my Dad, Husband and Grandad
. I recently learnt how to make these and love them.

 
I stamped my forever friend design and coloured.

 
View from the top to see the workings and placement.
 
Happy Fathers Day
Below is the beautiful card that my daughter hand drew for my husband :)
She's much more talented than me I CAN'T DRAW lol x
and she's fab!!!!


Shirt and Tie
finally the card my 6 yr old made
 I was very impressed as was my husband.
She was so pleased handing it over :)


 
Family day at the circus.
We had a great evening at the circus recently :)
we even got weed upon by a clowns crying baby lol

 
The acts were amazing I loved the two trapeze artists xx



Thanks for looking
Sadie x

3 comments:

  1. I bet the Dads were pleased with these cards. Thanks for kicking us off for the June card challenge on SCRAPOLOGY Sadie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Sadie.
    Thanks for taking part in the Scrapology challenge x

    ReplyDelete