Saturday 9 February 2013

Christmas scrap book layouts

''Fur babies''
I made this lay out in memory of my beautiful cat who died just before Christmas :(
He loved Christmas and would sleep under the tree every christmas.We all love Christmas especially our little dog star, she loves to open her presents xx


This is my favourite Christmas lay out.
I used a whole sheet tore out the middle and rolled the paper to reveal the photo underneath. I added embellishments to the left side and stuck bling in the flower centres.


I used a doilie and added layered book paper held apart with foam pads, I inked and faux stitched the edge.
Added blooms and bling a 3 pins.


''Furby''
Dayna with the original furby 
she was so pleased on Christmas morning to get not one but two furbies xx


Dayna's 1st Christmas
Looking cute in her festive dress.



''Let it snow''
I made this from a recycled Christmas card, scraps of paper and a few embellishments :-) 


I brought these papers last year I loved that there non traditional colours, just needed the right photos to compliment them. Sometimes it's worth waiting...... Xx



I absolutely love the snow...
We can't wait to get out and have some family fun altogether.


 Thanks for looking
Sadie x

No comments:

Post a Comment