Monday 19 December 2011

5 christmas lo's

Naughty or Nice

This lo was made almost entirely from a basic greys tag sheet and chipboard letters from my stash.
I inked the edges of the tags and positioned them  onto white card stock.
TIP I took a photo before moving them to glue the backs so I could refer back to exact positions.
I fixed some of the tags with small brads and finished the page with a flower embellishment that I got from the pound shop.



Vintage lo 1981

I started by cutting 2 sheets of paper in half, then trimmed 1" from the top and side of each. Punch a decorative edge on the red paper before gluing both pieces onto ice blue card stock so you have a half inch boarder.
TIP add the red ribbon before sticking down the photos.
I trimmed and positioned 3 photos and added embellishments, I also stamped a swirl under the 3rd photo with a cluster of snowflakes. I finished off by doodling a boarder and adding stickles.




Snose flake
I've had this photo for a little while and finally decide to scrap it...
I took this pic of my daughter at the precise time a snow flake floated past her nose.
A simple lo but one of my favs.


Christmas Morn

I did this lo at December's papermaze crop.
We were all given a kit and had to come up with our own lo.
I was so pleased I managed to make 2 lo's....



The middle photo lift to reveal my journaling.



 Christmas snooze

I made this lo by using various punches.
I started by punching the left corners of the red cardstock. I then cut the holly paper to size and rounder the left corners. I punched the edges of a cream strip of cardstock and placed into position. I trimmed my photos to size and glued. finishing off with handmade embellishments and title.


Close up of embellishments.


Sadie x

No comments:

Post a Comment