Monday 20 June 2011

June ........

Here are a few bits and bobs from june so far ....

Took this pic of Lowyn playing in the garden.
 Loving my zoom and croping tools.

                                                Took this close up of my hot pink fuchsia.
                                                     I love the pink and green together!
                                             Feel a couple of Lo's coming up soon using these.


                   Made these "pint of socks" for fathers day for my Husband, Dad and Grandad xxx


                                                               Finished and wrapped!!!


                         Close up of the handmade flower on the wedding canvas from previous post.


                                            Canvas I was asked to make for a Birthday gift x


Please leave a comment, I love feedback! :)
Sadie x

No comments:

Post a Comment