Wednesday 24 October 2012

new layouts created from a kit I get

I love getting and using kits as most of the hard work is done..... Everything matches and all looks great together. I've made the following 6 layouts from the August papermaze kit......:)
 
 
 
 

 Love is like a butterfly............
This photo was taken during a day trip to Jimmy's farm.
 


Kindred......
Dane and me at the club on holiday at Hopton. This was my childhood holiday each year and although it has changed a lot, was really nice to take the girls there...xx
 
 
Lapland uk
We had such a great time here last year!!!!
 I have lots of photos from this trip but thought that these colours went very well together.
The tag slides out to reveal more journaling.


Love....
My baby girl with her spots.
She was a very good girl and kept smiling :) despite being very poorly.
 
 
Sunshine
Lowyn and my niece Ruby playing at the park xx



Theo.......
This is not the correct photo,
This was a gift to a special friend as her grandson was born early at 30 weeks.......
He's doing well
 
 
Yay 2nd Jubilee celebration day....
This is the last of my Jubilee layouts.


 
Thanks for looking
I like feed back so please feel free to comment
 
Sadie x

No comments:

Post a Comment