Thursday 4 November 2010

Trick or Treat! smell my feet! and NEW canvas x



We took Our girls Trick or Treating!
They were both soooooooooooo excited. They both looked lovely all dressed up.
They both ran around knocking on doors with pumpkins and got lots of lovely goodies.
I love that so many people are willing to take part xx It's all about the kids having FUN!!!!

Dayna dresses as a devil.



Lowyn dressed as a little witch.

I think she looks like princess Fiona from shrek!!!! lol













Here are a few of my New Canvases I've been making.





These are the new mini canvases I'm making
7x5"


I'm now taking orders for Christmas
http://www.craftycanvases.co.uk/
I'm going to be selling these at the Christmas fairs too.

I always find it difficult to buy Christmas gifts for my Grandparents especially my Grandad!







8x8" Birthday canvas


8x8" Dad canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment